Owner of WeBleedPixels, in charge of the press releases and Sponsored streamers
Fade to Silence from developer Black Forest Games will leave Early Access on PC and will be available on PlayStation 4 and the Xbox One on April 30th 2019.
New Content and Features in the Release Version
The whole story of the game will be accessible for the first time! We’ve used Early Access to fine tune all mechanics of the game and will add the most important part now: The Story. Why did the apocalypse happen? Where does the infection come from, that spreads all over the lands? What happend to Ash’s family? Now you can find it out!
Added the survival book where players can look-up game and survival mechanics. This is a new feature that helps the players to better familiarize themselves with the game. As new features are introduced, a new entry will be added to the survival book which players can look-up at any time in the game.
A brand new tutorial
Surviving in the post-apocalypse is hard and challenging. We’ve overhauled the tutorial from scratch, to make the first steps into the unknown world easier for new players and to give a new hint or two to veteran players, too.
Dream a little dream …
When Ash rests, he can have vision-like dreams, where he deals with the inner voice and will learn more about the world and the story. Of course each of these sequences can be experienced again via the new dream gallery to make sure, you don’t lose connection with the story if you haven’t played for a little while.
- Implemented final story line, telling the story of Ash, his daughter Alice and the apocalypse
- Implemented dream sequences when main character (Ash) is resting
- Completely overhauled tutorial phase in the beginning of the game. Optimized on-boarding of first-time players.
- Added the survival handbook where players can look-up game and survival mechanics
- Added dream gallery where players can watch the unlocked dream sequences in chronological order.